Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beth's Bag

A special bag for a very special lady.  Understated elegance.  Enough said (by me anyway) . . .

Dear David,
     I wanted to share, with gratitude, the life of my new bag this past week.  It was perfect for toting my notebook for the meetings.  Getting in the car no fewer than four times a day, I never lost my keys in the bottom.  My new cell phone fits perfectly in a side pocket.  The oohs and aahs (of coworkers) would have made you happy.  I only snapped it closed four or five times but know for safety reasons I will do that more often.
     Thank you for this lovely bag.  The stitching is gorgeous and I am proudly carrying it everywhere!
Fondly, Beth

Horween Scotch Grain Chromexcel leather with matching smooth-grain
horsehide accents on straps.  Supple horsehide interior pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment