Monday, March 7, 2011

The "Holly"

Hippie Chic.  Casual Sophisticate.  Fashionista.  Quality Maven.

All labels--and more--apply to the lovely Holly.  Can you imagine the pressure involved in designing a bag for this woman?  Fortunately, she likes it:

WOW, it is beautiful! You are AMAZING! I have never had a bag named after me before; I am thrilled. It looks PERFECT for me. How did you know????!!! XXXOOO Holly


Body and straps made entirely from Horween Chromexcel leather.
Sueded inside pockets and waxed braided cord stitching.  



















A shout out to my friends at Maverick Leather Co. in Northern California for hookin' me up with the sweetest leather on the planet.  You guys rock!

100% of the gross proceeds from the Harvey and Holly bags went to Caritas of Austin to fight hunger, homelessness and poverty.  Check it out under "Links" and stay tuned for my limited edition bags available exclusively to Caritas donors . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment