Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bag Lady Cecily, in Austin says:




































Hey David,

I love it.
The Italian and other leathers are of the highest quality and have the most beautiful rich leather smell that scents my whole bedroom. The different leathers are a big feature in the design.
The handbag itself is beautiful ~ with a very simple and organic style. Reminds me of a 16th C horse mounted postmaster’s bag.
It is also very functional, with just the right amount of pockets. I love the long one against the back ~ great for forms, papers, notes etc ~ keeps them from wrinkling. It is very firm and therefore easy to find everything inside it. The contents don’t all fall in a heap at the bottom. I can even put my camera inside, content that it is safe and protected.
The strap is firm and very strong and the hardware is solid, pretty and very interesting.
A lot of attention to detail has gone into the making of this bag, resulting in quite a unique piece.

I feel honored to have one. Truly I do.
Thanks for thinking of me when you made it.




  • Florentine tanned cowhide with pigskin lining
  • Beavertail and natural horsehide accents
  • Red kangaroo front pocket under flap
  • Horse Shoe Brand stainless steel hardware
  • Hand-hammered copper rivets and burrs
  • Saddle-stitched with indigo waxed linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment