Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bag Lady Rachelle in Lockhart, TX says:

  • Lush hand-painted and glazed cowhide body
  • Soft-rolled veg-tanned Horween horsehide straps
  • Hand-hammered copper rivets and burrs
  • Contrast running- and signature combination saddle/cross-stitching
  • Sueded alligator print inside pockets
  • Hidden snap closure 























Hi David, 

I was sitting down to write you a proper thank you note, but couldn't delay telling you what an insanely smokin' hot bag this is!  I absolutely adore it.  I love its straightforward, stunning beauty and the delicious leather smell.  I had no idea you were hiding this incredible talent and I cannot thank you enough for including me as part of the elite DBS Handmade clientele. 

All the best, 
Rachelle




No comments:

Post a Comment